Page Under Construction
In this section, give a short introduction to your topic to put it in context. The module should be easy to read; please reduce excess space, crop figures to remove white spaces, full justify all text, with the exception of equations, which should use the equation command for construction (see FAQ).
T2 and the Bloch Equations
Rename to desired sub-topic. This is where you put the core text of your module. Add any number of headings necessary for your topic. Try to reduce unnecessary discussion and get to the point in a terse, yet informative, manner possible.
Rename to desired sub-topic. You can delete the header for this section and place your own related to the topic. Remember to hyperlink your module to other modules via the link button on the editor toolbar.
- This is meant for references used for constructing the module. They must be primary and accessible to readers at a library.
- You need at least two different sources here. Websites are not allowed. DOI links to J. Chem. Ed. are ideal Do not reference class notes. Also, do not reference textbooks for maximal credit. Using the insert citation button to automatically handle references is highly suggested (bottom right button on editor toolbar).
- This is not meant for references used for constructing the module, but as secondary and unvetted information available at other site
- Link to outside sources. Wikipedia entries should probably be referenced here.
Be careful not to copy from existing textbooks. Originality is rewarded. Make up some practice problems for the future readers. Five original with varying difficulty questions (and answers) are ideal.
- Name #1 here (if anonymous, you can avoid this) with university affiliation