For the first time, NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope has detected little spheres of carbon, called buckyballs, in a galaxy beyond our Milky Way galaxy. Read more at the NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory site.
Image credit: "Courtesy NASA/JPL-Caltech"
- Front Matter
- Topic A: Equations, Formulas, and Stoichiometry
- Topic B: Reactions in Aqueous Solution
- Topic C: Gas Laws and Kinetic Molecular Theory
- Topic D: Thermochemistry
- Topic E: Atomic Structure
- Topic F: Molecular Structure
- Topic G: Chemical Equilibrium
- Topic H: Condensed States and Attractive Forces Between Particles
- Back Matter