Analytical chemistry spans nearly all areas of chemistry but involves the development of tools and methods to measure physical properties of substances and apply those techniques to the identification of their presence (qualitative analysis) and quantify the amount present (quantitative analysis) of species in a wide variety of settings.
- Supplemental Modules (Analytical Chemistry)
- Book: Analytical Chemistry 2.1 (Harvey)
- Book: Physical Methods in Chemistry and Nano Science (Barron)
- Map: Principles of Instrumental Analysis (Skoog et al.) - Under Construction
- Exercises: Analytical Chemistry
- No image availableBook: Non-Isothermal Kinetic Methods (Arhangel'skii et al.)