- 10 LabQuests
- 10 voltage sensors for Labquests
- 10 temperature sensors for the Labquests
- 100 pieces of filter paper
- Plastic Pipets
- Sand paper
- Well plates
Please put into five sets of small bottles
- 40 pieces of Ag wire 5-7 cm long.
- 500 mL of each of the following:
- 0.1 M silver nitrate
- 0.1 M sodium chloride
- 0.1 M sodium bromide
- 0.1 M sodium iodide
- 500 mL of 1M sodium nitrate
Waste bottles are needed.
Solid waste bottle is needed.
- Silver wire – Environmental – aquatic toxicity
- Silver Nitrate – Flame over circle – oxidizer; Corrosion – may be corrosive to metals; Corrosion – Skin corrosion/burns; Corrosion – eye damage; Environmental – aquatic toxicity
- Sodium Chloride – None
- Sodium Bromide – None
- Sodium Iodide – Exclamation point – skin or eye irritant; Environmental – aquatic toxicity
- Sodium Nitrate – Exclamation point – skin or eye irritant; Flame over circle – oxidizer