Saint Mary's College is a four-year, Catholic, residential, women's liberal arts college located in Notre Dame, an unincorporated community north of the city of South Bend, in St. Joseph County, Indiana, United States—as are the University of Notre Dame and Holy Cross College.
- No image availableCHEM 118 (Under Construction)
- CHEM 121L: Principles of Chemistry I Laboratory
- No image availableCHEM 122-02 (Under Construction)
- CHEM 122: Principles of Chemistry II (Under construction)
- Chem 122L: Principles of Chemistry II Laboratory
- CHEM 342: Bio-inorganic Chemistry
- CHEM 431: Inorganic Chemistry (Haas)