Textbook Maps are an attempt to recreate that for existing textbooks to facilitate adoption. Faculty do not need to recreate the wheel to generate a LibreText for their class and can peruse the existing LibreTexts; then they can be adapted to that instructor’s specific desires.
- Book: Beginning Chemistry (Ball)
- Map: Introductory Chemistry (Tro)
- Book: Introductory Chemistry (CK-12)
- Book: Introductory Chemistry Online! (Young)
- Map: Introductory Chemistry (Corwin)
- Book: The Basics of GOB Chemistry (Ball et al.)
- Map: Fundamentals of General Organic & Biological Chemistry (McMurry et al.)