Editing your Remix
If you have created a Remix, you may be wondering how you can modify it once you've already published it. With the ReRemixer, you can select your prior Remixes and import them such that you can modify the structure, add new content, and even delete pages you no longer need. Please note that ReRemixes are not automatically revertible, so make sure that you are comfortable with all the changes your are making!
- First, notice how the colors of the pages in the Remix Panel change as you work with your
- Gray means that the page is unmodified
- Green means that the page is newly added
- Orange means that the page is either been moved around or the contents have been edited. The most common reason is that pages have been moved around and thus forces the neighboring pages to be renumbered to compensate.
- Red means that the page marked to be deleted
- Almost everything is the same between the ReRemixer and regular Remixing. One of the few differences is that pages can be restored from being marked for deletion by selecting the page.
- Once you've made all the changes you want, go to the publish panel in order to activate your proposed changes! You can always return to the ReRemixer if you want to further modify your LibreText.