- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 10.1: Polymerization - Making Big Ones Out of Little Ones
- 10.2: Polyethylene - From the Battle of Britain to Bread Bags
- 10.3: Addition Polymerization - One + One + One + ... Gives One!
- 10.4: Rubber and Other Elastomers
- 10.5: Condensation Polymers
- 10.6: Properties of Polymers
- 10.7: Plastics and the Environment
Thumbnail: Space-filling model of a section of the polyethylene terephthalate polymer, also known as PET and PETE, a polyester used in most plastic bottles. Color code: Carbon, C (black), Hydrogen, H (white), and Oxygen, O (red). (Public Domain; Jynto).