Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Calculate the energy difference for radiation wave number of, \(\nu=1.00cm-1")}} including the type of molecular process that absorbs of this radiation corresponding to.
- Given the wavelength of 3.4 x 10-4, which molecular process does it fall into?
- What are other advantages of knowing the spectroscopy of molecules?
- Do you think the spectroscopy and molecular processes of the molecules have relationship to temperature? Explain.
- What is other form that you can express in above equation?