- Main ChemSpider page
- Molecular formula: H4CaO8P2
- Molar mass: 234.052
- CAS Registry Number: 7758-23-8
- Appearance: Calcium dihydrogen phosphate hydrate, 97%; Calcium dihydrogen phosphate hydrate, 97%
- Melting point: 200
- Boiling point: Not available
- Solubility: Not available
- Safety sheet: Not available
- Spectra: Check on SDBS. Add Spectra (Help).
Monocalcium phosphate is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula Ca(H2PO4)2 ("ACMP" or "CMP-A" for anhydrous monocalcium phosphate). It is commonly found as the monohydrate (""MCP" or "MCP-M"), Ca(H2PO4)2·H2O (CAS# 10031-30-8). Both salts are colourless solids. They are used mainly as superphosphate fertilizers and are also popular leavening agents.
Calcium bis(dihydrogen phosphate) (IUPAC Name)