- Main ChemSpider page
- Molecular formula: C16H14N2O4
- Molar mass: 298.293
- CAS Registry Number: Not available
- Appearance: Not available
- Melting point: Not available
- Boiling point: Not available
- Solubility: Soluble to 100 mM in DMSO
- Safety sheet: Not available
- Spectra: Check on SDBS. Add Spectra (Help).
Amlexanox (trade name Aphthasol) is an anti-inflammatory antiallergic immunomodulator used to treat recurrent aphthous ulcers (canker sores), and (in Japan) several inflammatory conditions. This drug has been discontinued in the U.S.