- Document 1: Excerpt from Rev. Josiah Strong's book,Our Country: Its Possible Future and Present Crisis, 1885
- Document 2: Henry Cabot Lodge, "Our Blundering Foreign Policy," (March 1895)
- Document 3: Excerpt from a speech by William McKinley, delivered to a Methodist Church group, November 1899
- Document 4: Speech by Benjamin R. Tillman, early vice-president of the American Anti-Imperialist League
- Documnet 5: Excerpt of a speech by Samuel Gompers, President of the American Federation of Labor, Delivered at the Chicago Peach Jubilee, October 18, 1998
Use the attached file below and answer the questions in the document based on your careful reading of the five documents above. Be sure to use complete sentences and put your answers in your own words, giving specific examples from the documents.
Go to the next page to submit your document.