At this point, you should have an amazing final product ready to share with the rest of the class. You’ll get to do that shortly but before we do, let’s take a moment to reflect on the writing process you used in this session.
In your reflective journal (last one!), please answer these questions in complete sentences and submit on the next page:
- Tell me about your process-how did you get from beginning to end in your reflective presentation?
- How did you use writing as part of this process?
- Which mentor texts used in class had the biggest impact on your
- What did you learn about reflection that is evident in your presentation?
- What did you learn from someone else in writing this piece; a student in class, a comment from another reader, and so on?
- Where does this piece fall short?
- Grade this piece, based on our rubric (attached below), and explain your evaluation.