|Read about the life cycle of stars
- Who was Annie Jump Cannon and why is she important to the study of stars?
- What does an "HR Diagram" show? Sketch it in your notes.
|Watch the video
- How do stars differ from each other?
- How were stars first classified?
- How are stars classified based on their spectra?
- How did Annie Jump Cannon contribute to the field of astronomy?
- How can someone remember "OBAFGKM"?
- How is the mass of a star related to it's temperature?
- What is the classification code for the Sun?
- Describe the HR Diagram. (more on this next week!)
- What does the future hold for our Sun?