Cropping an image, which is where you remove all of the stuff you don't want, is a good skill to have for a variety of reasons. You might want to focus on an important part of an image. You might want to remove something from a picture for whatever reason. Who knows?
Objective: Use Pixlr to crop an image
- Find an image you'd like to crop and save it to your computer
- Go to http://pixlr.com and select "Pixlr Editor"
- Select "Open Image From My Computer" and open the image
- Choose the "Crop tool" and select the part of the image you want to keep
- Crop it!
- Save it!
- Upload it to the Discussion Board