Skip to main content
- Last updated
- 11:47, 14 Sep 2016
Save as PDF
- http://www.luc.edu/chemistry/faculty..._learning.html A website maintained by Professor Alanah Fitch of Loyola University (Chicago, IL) on environmental Pb analysis, etc.
- http://www.tau.ac.il/~advanal/LaboratoryManual.htm This is a laboratory manual with experiments in electroanalytical chemistry applications to the analysis of drinking water, as maintained by Tel Aviv University. Experiment #6 is a description of heavy metal analysis by stripping voltammetry.
- Allen J. Bard and Larry R. Faulkner, Electrochemical Methods: Fundamentals and Applications; Publisher, John Wiley & Sons 2nd Ed. 2001. Chapter 11, pgs 458-464.
- Howard A. Strobel and Wm. R. Heineman, Chemical Instrumentation: A Systematic Approach; Publisher Wiley Interscience, 3rd Ed. 1989. Chapter 30, pgs. 1137-1141.
- Joseph Wang, Anodic Stripping Voltammetry: An Instrumental Analysis Experiment, J. Chem. Ed. 60, December 1983, pgs. 1074-1075.