The authors would like to express gratitude to Research Experiences To Enhance Learning (REEL) project funded by the National Science Foundation and Ohio State University for their support as well. Also, gratitude goes to the College of Engineering at Wright State University for their generous help with the SEM work and helpful suggestions and comments to expand this lab experiment.
- T.A. Skotheim (Ed.) Handbook of Conducting Polymers, Vols, 1&2, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1986.
- H.D. Abruna in T.A. Skotheim (Ed.), Electroresonsive Molecular and Polymeric Systems, Vol 1, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1988.
- A. Ivaska, Electroanalysis, 3 (1991) 247.
- A.N.K. Lau, and L.L. Miller, J. Am. Chem Soc., 105 (1983) 5271.
- Bettelheim, B.A. White, S.A. Raybuck and R.W. Murray, Inorg. Chem., 45 (1982) 1233.
- A. Merz, and A.J. Bard, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 100 (1987) 3222.
- G. Strampalam and G.S. Wilson, Anal. Chem., 55 (1983) 1608.
- J. Wang, S.P. Chen and M.S. Lin, J. Electroanal. Chem., 273 (1989) 231.
- J. Wang, G. Rayson, Z. Lu, and H. Wu, Anal. Chem., 62 (1990) 1924.