Nine point checklist for participating in the ChemWiki Extra Credit Project
- Submit a Disclosure Form to Prof. Larsen before editing (either via email or via his mailbox. Do not wait for a confirmation, please proceed to step two.
- Register for an account online via the upper right hand corner of the ChemWiki's front page
Sign up for the ChemWiki Topics on this page.Email email@example.com for a preferred module topic.
- For each Module you are constructing or reviewing, add a RSS feed (The little antenea button in the upper right) so you are informed of corrections, changes, and reviews to your Module from others
- Sign up for the Chemwiki Facebook Forum
- Sign up for the ChemWiki Twitter Feed
- Phase I is the construction phase of a selected Module. Sign up below by pressing the "Edit Page" button and writing your name next to the Module you will write or further develop under Phase I. The deadline for Phase I is March 1st at 11:59 pm. Click here for more details.
- Phase II is the review phase of the THREE other Modules. Sign up below by pressing the "Edit Page" button and writing your name next to the three Modules you will review under Phase II. The deadline for Phase II is March 8th at 11:59 pm. Click here for more details.
- Phase III is the reconstruction phase of the original Module that you signed up. You can only sign up for a Module that you reviewed in Phase III. The deadline for Phase III is March 12th at 11:59 pm). Click here for more details.
Please select a ChemWiki module topic below by clicking "Edit Page" and then typing your name next to the topic you desire below (see example for me below). No erasing other students' names. Links will be added to your module afterwards if not existing now. Suggestions for module topics are accepted.
|Module Topic||Name (Phase I) |
Select only ONE Module
|Name (Phase II) |
Max of THREE people per Module
|Name (Phase III) |
Select ONE Module from Phase II