Your next step is to complete a final revision of your paper.
Complete this learning checklist:
- Review first draft feedback from Ms. Long and revise accordingly
- Make sure your paper applies a critical theory (Reader Response, Social Class, Gender, etc.)
- Make sure your paper has a clear thesis statement
- Make sure your paper is written in clear paragraphs
- Create a formal and academic tone. Avoid first "I" and "you" and contractions.
- Read the paper sentence by sentence from the end. Watch for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.
- Make sure the paper meets the two-page requirement.
- Include quotes from your novel and cite properly
- Include your Work Cited Page at the end of your paper