|Read about the death of stars
- What do average stars evolve to?
- Explain the difference between novae and supernovae.
- What type of stars become novae?
- What might happen to a star after a supernovae?
- Describe neutron stars. Why do some spin?
- How is a dead star like a Phoenix (the mythological bird that rises from the ashes)?
|Watch the video
- Describe a neutron star.
- Describe a black hole. Why is it "black"?
- Describe a supernova explosion. How powerful are they?
- Why does a star's mass determine it's death?
|Read about the dispersion of elements
- How are heavy elements created?
- Describe the process of creating elements inside of a star and during a supernova.
|Review the HR Diagram