Your objectives for the week:
- Use the nature of science to determine evidence, law and theory.
- Critically evaluate strengths and weaknesses of a model which represents complex natural phenomena.
- Understand that all scientific knowledge is subject to new evidence and that the presence of reproducible results yields a scientific theory.
- How does the electromagnetic spectrum positively and negatively impact Earth’s systems?
- Different types of telescopes have given us data about the universe, galaxy, and solar system.