So, you've made a simple game. Now it's time to make a simple story! You're going to follow the same steps as 13.01, but you're going to focus on the "Make a Story" video on the help page this time:
Your story must containg AT LEAST:
- Two characters (sprites) - it can have more if you want
- Two settings - it can have more if you want
- Four lines of dialogue - more if you want
- Dialogue must be in complete sentences with proper spelling and punctuation
- Weird is good, but not so weird that the audience doesn't know what's going on
Objective: Create a story following the directions in the video and post the URL in the discussion board.
- Watch the "Make a Story" video
- Create your own story (see minimum requirements in the list above)
- Publish your story
- Test it out!
- Post your story in the Discussion Board