Sometimes you just need to add a little text to your images. It might need a little explanation, it might be a meme in the making, whatever. Text on an image is worth a thousand words... or maybe it's the image that's worth the thousand words... whatever, you get what I'm saying...
Objective: Use Pixlr to add a text box AND text to an image.
- Go to http://pixlr.com/ and use the Pixlr Editor
- Open an image from your computer or from a URL
- Create a new layer for your text box
- Create / edit your text box
- Create a new layer for your text (just in case)
- Create / edit your text
- Save it as a jpg and upload it to the discussion board