- View both PowerPoint presentations attached at the bottom of the page. They are titled:
- Germany_Slides1 (Attached at bottom of the page)
- Germany_Slides2 (Attached at bottom of the page)
- Go through both slides and observe the differences.
- Open the Multimendia presentation "Content Frame" Worksheet (Attached Below)
- While viewing each slideshow presentations, you should fill out the different boxes related to the different aspects of the PowerPoint.
- For example, at the intersection of TEXT and POWERPOINT PRESENTATION NUMBER 2, you might write, "Text was too small for the audience to read. The style, italics, also made it difficult to see."
- Do not fill out the part of the worksheet that says "My PowerPoint Presentation."