After reading about fish, answer the following questions:
- List three adaptations for water found in fish.
- What can be inferred about the evolution of the cranium and vertebral column from examining hagfishes and lampreys?
- How might fin shape differ in a fish with a torpedo-shaped cylindrical body and a fish with a flattened body?
- Describe the senses of fish.
- Explain how fish reproduce and develop
- What is a swim bladder? What is it's purpose?
- Any animal that is underwater is under pressure. Diving exposes animals to higher pressure. How would this affect a fish's swim bladder?
Use the Submit button on the right to turn in your completed work.