The flatworms (Phylum Platyhelminthes), mollusks (Phylum Mollusca), and annelids (Phylum Annelida) belong to closely related phyla.
Complete the tasks on the list below:
- Go to this page, http://cnx.org/contents/GFy_h8cu@10.53:0SGUJk1j@8/Superphylum-Lophotrochozoa, and read the sections on the page for the following Phylum:
- Phylum Platyhelminthes - flatworms
- Phylum Mollusca - mollusks
- Phylum Annelida - segmented worms, annelids
- The QR codes on the page that link to the following, be sure to take the time to visit each link below, or use the QR codes on the page.
- Use the Glossary at the bottom of the page to help with the vocabulary for this week
- Use the Review Questions and Free Response questions to check for understanding
Download for free at http://email@example.com