- colored pencils
- magnifying glass (optional)
- Locate the outermost layer of flower parts. These are the sepals. Draw and label the sepals to begin your flower diagram.
- Carefully remove the sepals.
- Petals form the next layer of flower parts. Draw and label the petals in your drawing.
- Carefully remove each petal.
- Stamens - the male flower parts should now be exposed. Add the stamens to your drawing and label them.
- Carefully remove the stamens.
- Only the female flower parts should remain. Add the pistil to your drawing. Label the pistil, stigma, style, and ovary
- Write the function of the following structures next to their labels in your drawing:
Websites that might help with your functions and plant parts:
Use the submit button to turn in your drawing and the answers to the questions.