- Identify where in the country most Canadians live and why.
- Identify and locate the dominant physical features of Canada.
- Distinguish between the French-speaking and English-speaking areas of Canada and discuss the key activities in the effort to promote French culture in Canada.
- Name the characteristics of some of the minority ethnic groups in Canada.
- Determine which economic sectors are at the core of the Canadian economy and how the Canadian and US economies are connected.
Figure 4.20 Map of Canada