The goal of the LibreTexts project is to establish a vetted, comprehensive, and widely-used platform for the dissemination and implementation of customized course materials for post-secondary courses, while significantly reducing existing textbook costs for students. The LibreTexts project consists of 13 independently operating and interconnected “libraries” that focus on augmenting education in separate fields via a series of open-access online textbook environments that includes complementary ancillaries that advance diverse pedagogical methods and support multiple student learning styles. The LibreTexts libraries currently benefits over 60 million students per year and is arguably the most visited chemistry website in the world.
- 1.1: Project Overview
- General Overview of the LibreTexts Project
- 1.2: Project Organization
- The content in the Libretexts is organized in the following sections (which may not be fully implemented in each constituent librarian of the project the chemistry library is most developed).
- 1.3: Workshop Skills Checklist
- This is the basic and Advance Skills check list for Workshops using the skills outlined in this Construction Guide.