The Equilibrium Constant is useful in finding an unknown concentration in a given reaction if the other concentrations are given. This is special, because no matter what concentrations are given the reaction will always have the same ratio of product concentration to reactant concentration.
- Balanced Equations And Equilibrium Constants
- Calculating An Equilibrium Constant, Kp, Using Partial Pressures
- Effect Of Volume Changes On Gas-phase Equilibria
- Writing Equilibrium Constant Expressions Involving Gases
- Writing Equilibrium Constant Expressions Involving Solids and Liquids