The majority of materials on this section of the website have been developed by instructors who participated in a series of National Science Foundation-supported summer workshops aimed at promoting the use of active learning in analytical chemistry courses.
Some of the materials on this section of the website are best characterized as “works in progress” and revised versions may replace them at some point in the future.
Authors of the exercises welcome feedback from anyone considering using an item in their course.
Answer keys to the exercises are available on request to the author.
- Excel Tutorial
- This Excel tutorial covers working with equations, evaluating the precision and accuracy of results, and generating titration curves.
- Excel Part 1—Writing Functions: Translating Chemistry into Excel
- Excel Part 2—Statistical Analysis: Putting the Pieces Together to Determine the Concentration of an Analyte and Evaluate the Precision of the Results
- Excel Part 3—Constructing a Titration Curve
- Excel Part 4—Constructing a Titration Curve for a Weak Base-Strong Acid Titration
Contributors and Attributions
- Content from the Analytical Sciences Digital Library.
- Thumbnail: https://pixabay.com/vectors/blank-dr...-home-1295185/